TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed invalid. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to residents aged 16 years and over, who are able to comply with the entry requirements detailed below. Employees of the Promoters, their immediate families and any agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The competition commences 5th February 2018 and concludes 30th March 2018 at 11:59pm (AEST) (“Competition Period”).
4. Entrants must:
i. Register their details online at www.Transformationcoach.com and pay the registration fee. (they will then receive a confirmation email which will provide details on how, where and when to upload their ‘before’ photos and measurements as well as access to the 8W2W Eating Program).
ii. Upload three ‘Before’ photos by 11:59pm (AEST) on Monday 26th February 2018. Those images must include:
- a.Full Body – Front
- b.Full Body – Side
- c.Full Body – Front holding that day’s newspaper
iv. Upload the following measurements under their online profile by 11:59pm (AEST) on 26th February 2018:
- b.Bust/ Chest
- c.Upper Arms
v. Update the above listed images and measurements under their online profile at the following stages of the challenge:
- After 8 (eight) weeks
They must also provide written testimonials as to the results they have achieved so far.
vi. Update the above listed images and measurements upon completion of the eight week challenge. They must also provide a written testimonial as to the results they have achieved throughout the challenge. These ‘Post-Challenge’ images and details must be uploaded to their online profile by 11:59pm (AEST) Wednesday the 11th of April 2018.
5. Only one entry per person permitted. The Promoters reserve the right to verify the validity of entries, entrants’ identity, age, and place of residence, and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with an entry, who breaches any of these Terms and Conditions, or who jeopardises the fair and proper conduct of the competition process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoters’ complete discretion. Failure by the Promoters to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. Voting for ‘Overall Semi-Finalists’ (Australia & Malaysia) will be open to general public. Votes from non-bootcampers will be worth one point. Votes from current Recruits will be worth two points. Votes from Instructors will be worth three points.
7. Voting for ‘Overall Finalists’ will the responsibility of Franchisees, Licensees and Instructors of ORIGINAL BOOTCAMP™ and CHIEF’s ORIGINAL BOOTCAMP™ (Malaysia). Votes from Support Instructors will be worth one point, Votes from Lead Instructors will be worth two points, votes from Franchisees/ Licensees will be worth three points, votes from the Franchisors will be worth four points.
8. The ‘Overall Champion’ and ‘Overall Runner-up x 2’ will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoters.
9. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoters (including their officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoters’ control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; and (e) redemption of a prize.
10. Promoters’ decision in relation to all aspects of this competition is final and binding on all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Entrants consent to the Promoters using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) and/or response to the promotional question in the event they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters.
12. All entries submitted in connection with this competition become the property of the Promoters. As a condition of entering into this competition, each entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoters. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoters against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition. The Promoters are entitled to use any of the entries submitted for any purposes at its discretion, including for any future promotion, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant.
13. The Promoters collect personal information in order to conduct the competition. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoters and their promotional sponsors (including but not limited to BodyScience, The protein bread Company and Under Armour) may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoters.
14. The Promoters are ORIGINAL BOOTCAMP Australia Pty Ltd, 10 Gubbuteh Road, Little Bay 2036 (ABN 66 195 695 754).